Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thinking of You


 
 
Today I have another card for you that we made at my Hostess Clubs last week.  I think this card is so pretty in person!  The leaves were embossed with clear embossing powder using the large flower in Betsy's Blossoms.  I learned this technique at the Stampin' Up! Conference from our co-founder Shelli Gardner (stamping an image with a stamp and then cutting it out with a different punch or die).  Then I used my Autumn Accents die, cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals.  Several of my stamp club attendees commented that they they liked the size of the card (7 x 3 1/4)! I too enjoy a card that isn't the traditional size.  My greeting is from Sweet Essentials.
 
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below or email me.  Thanks for choosing to stop by today!!
 
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment