Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Greetings of the Season


Today is Election Day!  I voted last week (I actually always do an absentee ballot). 
 
I love this card!  Normally I don't care for a card that is all one color of cardstock but this one is so pretty in Crumb Cake.  I think the little bit of glitter on the pine needles finishes the card perfectly!  I visited Dawn Olchefske's site and just had to CASE her card.  I have a few minor changes.  I passed this stamp set up - Watercolor Winter - but it is fast becoming a favorite of mine!  The stamp set that I used for my sentiment is Greetings of the Season. (Oops, sometimes even after editing numerous times we don't see mistakes until we've read something the tenth time!  I meant to say that Watercolor Winter "didn't speak to me" at first but after seeing so many beautiful cards made with it, I just had to have it!!)
 
Thank you for stopping by!  If you have any questions, please let me know!!
 
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment