Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Snow Swirled


Today I have a card that was inspired by Sandi MacIver over at Stamping and Blogging. I think this card is pretty but it is lacking something.  Sandi used Snowflake Soiree and I think that set just gives  a better overall effect (at the time I made this card, I didn't have Snowflake Soiree).  The snowflake images are bigger and stand out more, although some may like a card that is softer, like this one.  After embossing my images onto my Shimmery White cardstock, I sponged on Baja Breeze and then, Not Quite Navy.  Then I stamped more images with Not Quite Navy. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig for perfect placement of my greeting!

Day 3 of the Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza!!  Download the flyer for all of the items on sale, HERE.   Check out all the details and my ordering special here!

Today is my birthday - another year older!  I think I should go out and have some fun!! Have a great day!

Take Care,
Tracy

Supplies
Snow Swirled  W- #111690  C - #127799
Delightful Dozen W - #122650  C - #122652
Baja Breeze Stampin' Pad #126960
Not Quite Navy Stampin' Pad #126971
Shimmery White cardstock #101910
Whisper White cardstock #100730
Not Quite Navy cardstock #126971
White Embossing Powder #109132
Heat Tool #129053
Stamping Sponges #101610
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247

You can order these supplies and/or items from the Online Extravaganza, at my Stampin' Up! online store!


2 comments: