Sunday, November 18, 2012

My First Video!

Today I have my first video for you! I am VERY NERVOUS about the whole thing but what is it they say, you grow when you jump out of your comfort zone? Well I'm definitely out of my comfort zone!! For those of you who follow my blog, I've been talking about this for a long time. I am so happy that I've finally done it and I know that my videos will just keep getting better.  The video is about two minutes long but you wouldn't believe how many takes it took! Hours and hours!! Good grief! I can laugh at it now!

I decided that my first video would be to show you how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig (#101049).  This is a tool that I had for a LONG time before I started using it on a regular basis (just recently). It really is a great tool for perfect placement of stamped images.  I hope the video helps you if you've been intimidated to use your Stamp-a-ma-jig!  You can find it on page 7 in the 2012-2013 SU! catalog.  Also check out page 37 for written directions.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy


 
You can order 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! online store! Just click here!

1 comment: