Saturday, November 17, 2012

Biggest Sale of the Year!


It's time for the biggest sale of the year! From Monday, November 19th - Wednesday, November 28th, Stampin' Up! will be having its biggest online sale of the year! In addition, there will be three products 20 percent off for 24-hours only on both the first and last days of the Online Extravaganza. You can buy additional products from any of our current catalogs on the same order. (Sorry for the small print below - I'm having difficulties getting it to display correctly with a larger font).

Monday, November 19, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)

Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
181
125586
Simply Scored Diagonal Plate
$11.95
$9.56
186
113439
Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
$99.95
$79.96
186
113474
Big Shot Doctor's Bag
$69.95
$55.96

Wednesday, November 28, midnight - 11:50 PM (MT)

Page
Item
Description
Retail Price
24-Hour
Sale Price
7
118941
Clear Block Bundle (Blocks A-I)
$66.95
$53.56
7
120279
Clear Block Storage Caddy
$16.95
$13.56
175
109127
Stack & Store Caddy
$34.95
$27.96

CLICK HERE FOR THE ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA FLYER! Some items will be on sale at a savings of 50%!!
 
There are two ways to place an order:  go directly to my Stampin' Up! online store or email me and I will place the order for you!
 
Ordering Special (offer only good from November 19, 2012 - November 28, 2012)**:  If you place your order ($35.00 minimum) through me during the Online Extravaganza (November 19, 2012 - November 28, 2012), you will receive a free package of Stampin' Dimensionals!  There are two ways to order: 
 
1.  Go to my online store , place your order (minimum $35) and I will mail your Stampin' Dimensionals to you!  Please be sure you are placing your order on my Stampin' Up! website (my name will be in the upper right hand corner).  I cannot honor this special unless you order from my site.
 
2.  Email me your order.  Include your address, phone number and credit card information (number, name on card, and expiration date).  When I place your order, I will include your free package of Stampin' Dimensionals. and it will arrive with the rest of your order.  Please rest assured that your information will be safe with me. If you would prefer, I can call you for your credit card information, just be sure to indicate this in your email.
 
Be sure to download the Online Extravaganza flyer (see the link above) and get your wish list started! 
 
Just a few more details:
  • There's no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion but if you would like to receive my ordering special, you must have a minimum $35 order.
  • For product bundles, you need to use the bundle item numbers provided. If you use individual item numbers, you won't get the discount.
  • You can buy additional products from any of our current catalogs on the same order. 

  • Let the shopping begin!!!  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

    Tomorrow I will be posting my first video!

    Tracy 

    **  This offer is only valid for residents of the U.S.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment