Monday, November 19, 2012

Season's Greetings



I wasn't sure if I was going to like these colors together but I love them!  I used Marina Mist and Elegant Eggplant.  My inspiration came from Catherine Pooler who brayered a card  with these colors but I sponged my color onto Whisper White cardstock.  First, I used my new stamp set, Snowflake Soiree (LOVE IT) and stamped the snowflakes with Versamark. My smallest snowflake on the greeting is from the set Jolly Bingo Bits.  I sprinkled white embossing powder and heated it up with my heat tool.  I never get tired of watching the magic happen when I emboss!!! After embossing, I sponged Marina Mist using a circular motion all over my card.  Then I came in with the Elegant Eggplant. When I was done, I took a tissue and wiped over the top of the card. The embossing resists the ink but I had to wipe away the extra ink sitting on top of the embossed images.   I did my greeting in the same way.  I was afraid the Elegant Eggplant was a bit too dark on the greeting but I like it! I made another one that I will post tomorrow with the same colors but it is a bit different. I misted my card with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint (mixed in a spray bottle with rubbing alcohol) and it glitters beautifully in person. 

The ONLINE EXTRAVAGANA starts today!!!  If you didn't get a chance to see my post on Saturday, check out all the details, HERE.  You can also download a flyer of all the items on sale!  Today ONLY, you can get the Big Shot 20% off.  I LOVE my Big Shot.  Be sure to also check out my ordering special!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Tracy

Supplies
Snowflake Soiree  C - #127925    W - #127922
Jolly Bingo Bits C -121187   W - 120857
More Merry Messages C - #126402    W- #126400
Elegant Eggplant cardstock #105126
Marina Mist cardstock #119682
Whisper White cardstock #100730
Versamark #102283
White Embossing Powder #109132
Heat Tool #129053
Decorative Label punch #120907
Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Pad #126969
Marina Mist Stampin' Pad #126962
Stamping Sponges #101610
5/8 inch Organza Ribbon #114319
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430


You can order your supplies at my Stampin' Up! online store!

1 comment:

  1. Captivating card card with eye pleasing shades that inspires me a lot....

    ReplyDelete