Friday, March 29, 2013

Soda Pop Tops

I showed this card in my embossing folders video (you can see it here) but I realized that I never showed the card in a post.  The center of my flower was made using a flattened Soda Pop Top (#129388  $3.95 for 8 of each size) in the Spring Catalog!   I simply placed one in my Big Shot and it quickly and beautifully flattened it!  It gives my card  such a pretty sparkle.  I really wasn't drawn to these when I first saw them but I just love them now! Isn't that the way it always is?
My paper, Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack,  is also from the Spring Catalog.  My flower and the strip of paper under the DSP is Raspberry Ripple, one of our In Colors.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to order any of these products, you can visit my Stampin' Up! online store!  

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment