Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Scallop Envelope Easter Basket


Today I have a basket that could be used for any occasion.  My Easter basket was made using the Bigz Scallop Envelope die.  Yes, the die is meant to be used as an envelope but when you attach four of them together, you get this cute little basket!!  You can see the actual die below.  I cut out four of them and then trimmed off one of the flaps.  Then I laid them side by side and attached them together with Sticky Strip!  So easy! I also used Sticky Strip on each of the scalloped flaps.  I couldn't decide whether to leave them up or adhere them but ended up with them flat.


If you have this die, why don't you pull it out and give it a try?  Or, you can purchase one at my online store by simply clicking HERE.

Thank you for stopping by!
Tracy

Supplies
Bigz Scallop Envelope die #113462
* Spring Sampler stamp set  W #125510  C#125512
* Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP #126922
1 3/4 Scallop Circle punch #119854
1 3/8 Circle punch #119860
Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Whisper White cardstock
Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade stamp pads
Sticky Strip


*  Spring Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment