Friday, March 15, 2013

Sneak Peek at A Round Array

I love it when Stampin' Up! comes out with a new stamp set that coordinates with a punch I love!!!!!! Today they have released a new stamp set, A Round Array.  It will be in the 2013-2014 catalog but you can purchase it now in clear mount until May 30, 2013.  It will also be offered in wood mount but it won't be available until the actual release of the 2013-2014 catalog. You can purchase the stamp set with the punch for 15% off (Spring Surprise Bundle).  If you already have the punch, then you can just purchase the new stamp set!  I can't wait to order mine! You can click on the flyer below to see it enlarged. 




Spring Surprise Bundle (clear only):  #133899   $23.95
A Round Array Stamp Set (clear only):  #129090  $14.95

You can purchase this great offer at my Stampin' Up! website.  Stock up on some cardstock too and if your order reaches $50, you will get a FREE gift through Sale-a-bration!  Check out the details on my website or feel free to email me!

Have a great day!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment