Sunday, March 17, 2013

Recover Rapidly



 I love this set, Patterned Occasions!  I wasn't quite sure at first how I wanted to use this particular stamp but I am happy with how it turned out.  I used Crumb Cake ink for the bandaid and it is just the right shade of brown. The heart was punched out using the Small Heart punch with Red Glimmer paper.  As I am sitting here typing this post,  I'm realizing that I didn't put small holes around the red oval.  I will add that touch next time!

This is such a cute set but is only available until March 22nd which is next Friday!  Time is running out!  How can you get one?  Place a $50 order at my online store.  You will then be prompted to enter the item number for your freebie!  You can choose an item for EACH $50 worth of product that you order.  You can click on each page of the flyer to see it larger.  If you have any questions, let me know!

Tracy






No comments:

Post a Comment