Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sale-a-Bration Freebie

My card today is one that we made at Abbey's workshop last week.  The card uses one of the stamps that you can get FREE during Sale-a-bration!!  It is the Triple Treat Flower stamp.  You can also purchase it in the Idea Book and Catalog but if you place a $50 order, the stamp can be yours for FREE.  I love the versatility of this stamp.  I stamped it twice using my Pacific Point stamp pad and Melon Mambo.  Then I used the Fancy Flower punch and punched out the Pacific Point flower.  I used the 5 Petal Flower punch for the inside Melon Mambo section.  Some dimensionals help to pop the flower up! I also added some dimension with my Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and my Big Shot.

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Tracy

If you would like to place an order, you can visit my Stampin' Up! website, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment