Monday, March 12, 2012

Card for a Friend

Happy Monday!  Hope you had a nice weekend and didn't feel too tired this morning.

My card is one that I am giving to a friend today to thank her for several surprise gifts she has given to me recently.  Hope she likes it!  I have bling on the sentiment because she LOVES bling!! This was a very easy card to put together.  The hardest part was figuring out what colors I wanted to use.  The flower was made using my Heart punch and the Everyday Enchantment DSP (if you are in my Hostess Club, we are going to make one of these flowers at our next meeting).  Did you notice the cute fabric covered brad in the middle??  It is a sneak peek and you'll be able to order it on April 1st!!! On Wednesday I will have the same card but with different colors and paper so be sure to stop by!

Tracy

1 comment: