Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quilted Hello

Can you tell that I love this Everyday Enchantment paper??!!  It is available through Sale-a-bration only until March 31st.  I love the colors in all of the paper in this pack and will be so sad to see it go.  The inspiration for my card today came from fellow demonstrator, Dawn Olchefske.  I used the Postage Stamp punch for each of my squares.  I glued my squares onto a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock which then went onto a piece of  Poppy Parade cardstock.  The base of my card is Lucky Limeade.  I made the bow with my Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon.  The Calypso Coral organdy ribbon that I have going through the button was another freebie that I received in the Sale-a-bration catalog. It comes with 1 roll of Lucky Limeade and 1 roll of Calypso Coral ribbon AND 30 printed Designer brads!  They can be yours as well with a $50 order, before tax and shipping. My hello was stamped with the set Tiny Tags and then punched out with the Jewelry Tag punch.  I put a glue dot on the tag and put it underneath my bow.

One hour less today to get things done but it will be so nice when it stays light later!  Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!  Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

You can place an order 24/7 through my Stampin' Up! website!

No comments:

Post a Comment