Thursday, March 29, 2012

Everybunny

I've been trying so hard to post on a regular basis but it just has been difficult the past few weeks.  The card I am showing you today is going into the mailbox for my son-in-law as soon as I finish this post.  My daughter will be visiting us next week but Tyler won't be able to make it so I am sending him this card along with a gift card tucked inside.  I had a hard time making an Easter card for a male that wasn't too frilly.  I did use my scallop circle punch because otherwise I was afraid it wouldn't be cute enough and I CAN'T have that!!!  :)

I used the stamp set Everybunny which is in the Idea Book and Catalog.  It is a cute set.  I used watercolor paper and colored my chick with watercolor crayons after I stamped the image with Staz-On.  The sentiment is also from the same set.  It actually said,"Happy Easter Everybunny" but I didn't want the words everybunny so I used my Pacific Point Marker directly over the words Happy Easter directly. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Only TWO MORE DAYS until Sale-a-bration goes away until next year!  If you would like to place an order, you can visit my Stampin' Up! website 24/7.

Take Care,
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment