Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Heart Flower

Hi Stampers,
As promised, here is another card with the same flower that I posted on Monday.  I used Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.  I would never have used these colors together but they are in the Everyday Enchantment DSP and look so pretty together. It is so funny but sometimes it takes me hours to do JUST ONE CARD. I try so many different color combinations until I decide on the ones I want to use. This color or that, emboss with the Big Shot, ribbon???  These are the questions that go through my mind.  I wasn't sure if I wanted ribbon but as you can see, I went with the crochet ribbon.  Still not quite sure if I really needed it.  So, if you find that you take an inordinate amount of time for one card, you are not alone!!!

Thank you for stopping by!  Hope your week is going well!

Tracy

You can place an order 24/7 by visiting my Stampin' Up! website!

No comments:

Post a Comment