Thursday, September 22, 2011

Enjoy a Treat



You could definitely say I am thinking about candy these days and how to incorporate it into my projects. It must be because Halloween is not too far away!

I've made a purse like today's project before but it was much larger and I put 3x3 cards in it .  You can see it HERE.  I changed the measurements up a bit so that it could hold a small piece of candy instead.  I tried making it with different paper but then decided to make my own DSP again although this time I used different colors:  Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Cajun Craze.  Normally I would have used Old Olive but I checked my Color Coach and it recommended Pear Pizzazz.  I used my Big Shot (of course) and the Scallop Circle #2 die as well as my Perfect Dots embossing folder. My purse strap is used with Peach Parfait 1/2 inch Stitched-Poly Ribbon.  I will be making more of these with some different colors and will post them soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love this project done the way you have it is elegant enough to give to an adult but I would imagine it could also be done with other sets for the kiddos. TFS :)

    ReplyDelete