Monday, September 19, 2011

To Brighten Your Day

Happy Monday!  I hope you had an enjoyable weekend!  I was able to do some stamping but not enough!!

This box is very similar to one I posted a few weeks ago and you can see it HERE.  I used a different stamp set on this box - French Foliage - but the colors are the same as the box in the previous post.
I made a bow and tag and attached it to the top. I meant to round all of the corners of my tag but of course remembered after I had attached my bow and it was too then too difficult to insert my punch.  Sometimes there's lots of trial and error while you are creating!  Only one corner is adhered to the box with glue dots and some dimensionals.  I used the Kraft Gift Boxes from the Holiday Mini.  These boxes are a perfect size, not too big and not too small.  I am going to give a gift card to someone that could use some cheering up and thought I would put it in this box on top of some shredded cardstock.  

Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, you can click the "Order Now" button on the top left of my blog or email me with your order!.

Stamps:  French Foliage,  Lighthearted
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Paper:  Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads, Kraft Gift Box, Crop-a-Dile

No comments:

Post a Comment