Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Nugget Purse

Thank you for stopping by today!

This little purse is the perfect size for two pieces of candy.  It could be given to someone to brighten their day or it would be a cute shower favor. The idea for this purse was inspired by a project I saw on Stamping School.com  but I changed it up a little bit to make it my own.  You can see the candy in the picture below.


The paper I used on the front of my purse and  to wrap around the candy is Paisley Petals. Instead of putting paper on the lower half of the purse, I chose to use my Big Shot and emboss the paper.   I don't know if you can see it, but on the front of the purse there's a little Old Olive brad to simulate a snap on the purse.  I used velcro to close the purse shut and used our new Ruffled Ribbon in Lucky Limeade for my strap.

Have a great day!

Paper:  Paisley Petals, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, and Very Vanilla cardstock
Ink:  Cajun Craze
Stamps:  You're a Gem
Accessories:  Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon,  Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder, Brights Brads, Velcro

No comments:

Post a Comment