Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Concord Crush purse



This is a little purse we made at my Big Shot Class. It is pretty easy to make and I think it turned out so cute. I used two cellophane bags on the inside and made some 3 x 3 cards. You could also put a gift card on one side too! My inspiration for this bag came from Sandy Hancock's site. She has great directions there too! I also made a Halloween bag that I will post later today or tomorrow. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!

Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz, DSP Paper Stack (Brights)

Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Finial Press embossing folder,Blossom Party Original die, 1/2 inch stitched-poly ribbon in Concord Crush, cellophane bags (medium), Filigree Designer brad, Regals Designer buttons, 2 3/8 scallop circle punch, Mini Square envelope

No comments:

Post a Comment