Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day of Gratitude


I love this new set, Day of Gratitude, which can be found in the Holiday Mini! I was able to make this card pretty quickly. I stamped my images with Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight onto Whisper White. Then I ran it through my Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. My scallop is also in Cherry Cobbler and I stamped Thank You (also in the Day of Gratitude set) in Cherry Cobbler too. I love these new colors. I hope this inspires you to give it a try! IF you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Stamps: Day of Gratitude
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Scallop Oval Extra Large punch, 1 3/8 x 5/8 Oval punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Tracy, that card is beautiful. I love the colors. GREAT JOB. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete