Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cracked Glass Technique


We made this card at one of my Big Shot classes and everyone really enjoyed making it. I used the Cracked Glass technique and in person, the butterfly is very shiny. To make the butterfly I sponged three different colors on our Presto Patterns paper and then cut it out using my Big Shot and the Bigz Beautiful Butterflies die. Then I used clear embossing powder and my heat tool. I repeated the process three times. Very easy for such a pretty look! I like what the pearls do for the card and I think they are my favorite new SU! product! My inspiration for this card came from Dayanna Donng. I hope this might inspire you too give this technique a try! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment