Monday, April 22, 2013

Swallowtail Revisited

Love my Swallowtail stamp! You can see the card I did with a Midnight Muse butterfly HERE.  On today's card I used Gumball Green with Midnight Muse card stock as my base and mat along with a  sheet from the Print Poetry Designer Series Pack. This stamp is in the Spring Catalog and there's no guarantee that it will be in the new catalog.  If you love it, I would pick it up now!!


The RETIRING LIST comes out on Wednesday!  Stampin' Up! will let us know all the sets that will not be returning in the new catalog.  I am hoping my favorites stay but am really excited to see what new things are in store for us!

Have a great day!

Tracy


Supplies
Stamps:  Swallowtail, A Round Array (sneak peek item #129090  in clear only)
Ink:  Gumball Green
Paper:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Print Poetry DSP
Accessories:  Jumbo Rhinestones, SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Piercing Mat, Paper Piercing Tool
Tools: 1 ¼” Scallop Circle punch, 7/8” Scallop Circle punch 

Order these products from my Stampin' Up! online store HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment