Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh, Hello Paper Doily

It's the first day of April!  We had plenty of rain here yesterday so hopefully those May flowers are on the way!

I've seen so many cute cards using our new White Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399) so I decided to purchase some and this is the card I made.  The base of my card is Raspberry Ripple which took me quite a while to warm up to and I am not sure why. It is so pretty.  My flowers are from the set Oh, Hello (in the Spring Catalog).  I colored my flowers using my Raspberry Ripple and Gumball Green markers.  If you look closely, you'll see that they aren't the same shade.  After stamping the first flower I  ONLY re-inked the stem, huffed on it and stamped it again.  I punched them out with my 2 1/2 Circle punch, sponged around the edges with Gumball Green and used dimensionals to adhere it to the doily.

Thank you for stopping by today.  If you would like to purchase any of the products I've used to make my card, you can visit my Stampin' Up! website HERE.

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Made For You, Oh, Hello
Ink: Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Paper:  Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder,  White Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval punch, 3/8" Gumball Green Stitched Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment