Thursday, April 18, 2013

Petite Pocket Die


I've had the Petite Pocket Die since it first came out and this is the first time I've used it.  Why did I wait so long??

I used the die to create a holder for one of our Stampin' Write markers and gave one to each of my Customer Reward Extravaganza attendees last Saturday.  I ran it through my Big Shot with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and assembled it with a two-way glue pen.  I wrapped  a paper doily (in the Spring catalog) around the pocket and then finished it off with our new 1 1/4" Two-Tone ribbon.  My sentiment is included in the Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit in the Spring Catalog. I punched it out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch and adhered it with a glue dot.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy

If you would like to order any of the products I used to make my pocket holder, you can visit my Stampin' Up! website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment