Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spotlight on Tools


This week I'm spotlighting the Bone Folder (#102300).  This is a must-have tool in your paper crafting toolbox! It helps you to easily score and make crisp folds on paper and card stock.  Ninety-nine percent of the time I use my bone folder when I'm creating in my craft room.   Once in a while I'm in a hurry and I just fold my paper in half and use my fingers to make the fold.  Big mistake! As soon as I do that, I remind myself to slow down because the fold I just created isn't crisp and the paper seems to be a bit "wrinkled."  I'm never happy with the results when I forget to use my bone folder. 

The pointed end of the bone folder can also be used in the track of a paper cutter to easily score your paper.  Although the Simply Scored comes with a scoring tool, your bone folder could also be used.  

If there's a tool in the Stampin' Up! catalog that you have questions about and would like me to spotlight in the upcoming weeks, leave a message below or email me.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Tracy

Order HERE from my Stampin' Up! online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment