Friday, January 4, 2013

Thanks a Ton!

18 days to go until Sale-a-bration begins!! This adorable stamp set (Patterned Occasions) is one that you'll be able to get FREE with a $50 purchase when Sale-a-bration starts!  The other images in the set are just as cute!

My colors are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive and definitely not a combination I would have chosen on my own. I checked my Color Coach (page 151 in the Annual Catalog) and it said they would look good together and they certainly do!  I used the Festive Paper Piercing Pack (another carryover from the Holiday Catalog) to add the piercing around each of my shapes.  I have some thank you cards to send out and this one will definitely be sent off!

Thank you for stopping by!

Tracy

Supplies
Old Olive cardstock #100702
Rich Razzleberry cardstock #115316
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Pad #126950
Organza Ribbon #114319
Fancy Fan Embossing folder #127751
Window Frames Framelits #120906
Festive Paper Piercing Pack #127816

You can order from my online store HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment