Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Swallowtail

I'm loving the combination of Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder so I decided to try using these colors for my butterfly.  This is a new stamp in the Spring catalog called Swallowtail.  I used Versamark to stamp my butterfly onto Whisper White cardstock.  Then I sprinkled it with white embossing powder.  I added color using my sponge daubers. I decided to cut it out so that I wouldn't have to be super careful with my sponging but next time I want to try it directly on Whisper White.  I've seen many demonstrators using black embossing powder but I didn't have any.  I am happy with the effect the white gives!

My cute sentiment is a stamp set you can receive FREE with a $50 order.  It is called Pretty Petites and I used the Petite Curly Label punch which is another FREEBIE!!! It is popped up with dimensionals onto a piece of Pool Party punched out with the 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle (still available from the Holiday catalog).  

If you place a $50 order on my SU! website (or email me and I can place the order for you), your name will be entered on my 50/50 board.  When the board is full, I will choose one lucky winner who will receive $50 in free Stampin' Up! merchandise from me!!  Just be sure that you are ordering on MY SU! page - be sure my name is in the upper right hand corner.  

Have a great day!
Tracy

Supplies
1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle punch #127811  
Swallowtail  W- 129213    C-129216
Petite Curly Label punch #129405   Free with qualifying order!!
Pretty Petites W-129639   C-129642  Free with qualifying order!!

Wisteria Wonder cardstock # 122922  
Pool Party cardstock #122975  
Whisper White cardstock #100730  
Pool Party stamp pad #126982  
Wisteria Wonder stamp pad #126985  
Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder #117335  
Stampin’ Dimensionals  #104430  



1 comment:

  1. Cathy from IllinoisMarch 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM

    snow day in Northern Illinois... Love your colors and Swallowtail card!! Yes, I have pinned in my Flower card board at Pinterest!! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete