Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sale-a-bration Kickoff


I had a Spring Catalog and Sale-a-bration Kickoff today at my home.  It was a great group of women and I enjoyed having them over to make cards!! Here's one of the cards we made.  It starts off with a piece of 4 1/4 x 11 inch piece of paper which is then scored at 3" and 8".  Then the two side panels fold in.  The little curly label shape with the heart has adhesive on one side so that the left side stays closed!  With a $50 order, you would be able to receive the cute Petite Curly Label punch absoulutely FREE!!  Or if you wanted the Pretty Petites stamp instead, you could get that FREE. Place a $100 order and get them both FREE.  So much fun!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  If you would like to place an order and/or visit my Stampin' Up! website, just click HERE.  Any questions, please just email me!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment