Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!!! Today is the last day to order from the Holiday Catalog!!  Be sure to order those items that you can't live without!  I know that I am going to order a few things myself!  It is also the last day to order single stamps.

The SPRING CATALOG goes live tomorrow!! All of my customers should have received a copy in the mail.  If you don't already have a demonstrator and would like to have one sent to you, please email me your name and address.  



Today I have a sneak peek for you from the Spring Catalog!  My little bird is from the set Spring Sampler. There are 24 stamps in the set and they are ALL so cute!!  My paper is from Print Poetry which is a new Designer Series paper pack.  Each sheet is  4 1/2" by 6 1/2" and there are 48 pages of double sided paper!  I punched my bird out with the 1 1/4" Scallop circle punch.  This punch was in Holiday catalog  but will still be available after tomorrow!!  I'm so glad because the Scallop circle punches are my favorites!

The countdown to Sale-a-bration begins!! Just 20 more days until you can start earning free products for every $50 that you spend!! Woo hoo!!

Take care and thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy

Supplies
Spring Sampler #125510 (W)   #125512 (C)
Fabulous Phrases #117002 (W)  #120501(C)
Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Pack #129312
Midnight Muse Satin Stitched Ribbon #126847
1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch #127811
1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119854
1" Circle Punch #119868
Midnight Muse cardstock #126843
Midnight Muse Stampin' Pad #126860



No comments:

Post a Comment