Thursday, August 22, 2013

Polka Dot Pieces

I found the idea for this card on Sam Donald's website.  She is also a Stampin' Up! demo but she is located in the UK.   This card makes me smile because it is so bright and cheery.  It is somewhat hard to see in my photos, but can you tell the difference between the two cards, besides the sentiment?




The base of one card is Whisper White and the other one is Melon Mambo. It is a little bit easier to see the difference in the picture of them side by side. 


The pretty polka dot paper is from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack.  It is 12x12 paper in all 10 colors in the Brights collection. My flower comes from the set Polka Dot Pieces.  I stamped the large flower image once and punched it out with the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch.  The smaller flower was stamped twice.  The center of one was punched out with the 3/4" Circle punch and then I used the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch for the entire flower.  A rhinestone in the center gives it just a touch of bling.  My sentiments are from the Hostess set, Banner Greetings.  

Polka-Dot Pieces     W #129705 $20.95      Clear #129708 $15.95
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment