Saturday, August 10, 2013

Birthday Celebration

Another gift card holder!   Our daughter, Jenny, had her birthday in July but we are celebrating it today (she is 32).  We have several gift cards for her and this is just one of the cards I made for her. If you visit my blog regularly you will recognize this particular holder.   If you are new to my blog, you can see another one here.  I forgot to take a picture of the inside so that you can see where the gift card goes.  This card is so quick and easy and CUTE!


My husband brought home some flowers for me the other day.  I thought they were so beautiful and just had to take a picture to share with you.  Gorgeous, huh?
Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for stopping by today!

Tracy

My online store:  www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment