Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Happy Birthday, Tyler!


Yesterday was my son-in-laws 30th birthday and I made this check/money holder for him. It was a bit of challenge for me to make a masculine card. I had another Designer Series Paper in mind but then decided that it was too girlie.  I think this paper works from the Epic Day This and That DSP pack.  I knew that I wanted to have the number thirty on the card so I used my Big Shot and the Typeset Alphabet Bigz die. They were cut out with the same paper as the holder.  I wrapped a belly band around it to to keep the contents nice and secure. I hope he liked it!

Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die #127553  $89.95
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Take Care,
Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Create a Cupcake
Ink:  Gumball Green
Paper:  Epic Day This and That DSP, Pool Party, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Subtles Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip
Tools: Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelits, 1 inch Circle Punch,  Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die

You can order the supplies to make your own check/money holder at my Stampin' Up! website.  Just click here!  Let me know if you have any questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment