Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

It's almost Valentine's Day! Today I have a card for you that is similar to one I posted a few weeks ago and you can see it here.  My large heart is keeping the card closed and the two panels open up.  I used a 4 1/4 inch piece of paper that I scored at 3 inches and 8 inches.   My hearts on the left hand side were made using the Full Heart punch but the one on the right is from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits.  I love the scalloped edge.  I also used That's the Ticket stamp set and punched it out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch.  My paper is More Amore from the Spring catalog.   Sweet Friend was punched out with the Petite Curly Label punch which can be yours FREE with a $50 order!  Did you know that the Ciao, Baby! stamp set in the Spring Catalog also has images that can be used with this punch?  for this card, I stamped Sweet Friend from the set Fabulous Phrases and then punched them out.  They fit inside perfectly!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Tracy

Order from my Online Store, 24/7!  Any questions, please email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment