Friday, February 8, 2013

Another Swallowtail

I really LOVE this new stamp, Swallowtail,  in the Spring Catalog.  I made another card that you can see here.  This time I used glossy paper instead of Whisper White.  First, I applied Versamark and white embossing powder and used my heat tool.  My ink (Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and More Mustard) was applied all over it using sponge daubers.  It glides a bit easier on the glossy paper.   Using my two way glue pen, I applied thin lines of glue so I could add Dazzling Diamonds glitter.  So, so pretty!!  My inspiration came from a card I received from Debbie Buchanan in the mail.  I was so taken with her card that I had to try it myself!!  Love it!

Have a great day!

Tracy

You can shop 24/7 at my online store:  www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net   or you can email me and I'll place the order for you:  tracy@stampingwithtracy.com


1 comment: