Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kaleidoscope Flowers

I tend to make cards with many layers but tried to simplify the process with this card. I've tried to show that you can make a card with just a few supplies.

All of the paper I used is retiring at the end of the month. Unfortunately the cardstock has sold out but the Kaleidoscope Designer Series paper is still available. I used a product for the first time with this card called Build a Brad. With this product you can make your own brad! Using my 1/2" circle punch I took the center of another flower on a scrap of Kaleidoscope and built a brad with it! Can't wait to try it with other papers and stamps!

Feel free to leave a comment or question! I am off to do some stamping!

Stamp Set: Watercolor Trio

Paper: Summer Sun and Pink Passion cardstock, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper

Ink: Pink Passion

Accessories: Build a Brad (page 179 in the catalog), Scallop Circle punch, 1 3/8 " Circle punch, 1/2" Circle punch, Organza Whisper White ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper piercer and mat

No comments:

Post a Comment