Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just For You

Here is another card where I've used the Island Oasis paper and the Tropical Party stamp set. I love using this paper and the stamps because when I look at what I've created I feel like I am in a tropical climate! The inspiration for this card came from Dacia Smith. You can see her card here.

The new catalog goes live on July 1st! All of the designer paper is new and I can't wait to order some and start playing with it!! You will be able to order this paper until August 31st. Thanks for stopping by!

Stamps: Tropical Party, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Island Oasis DSP, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White

Ink: Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive

Punches: Eyelet Border, Modern Label, Word Window

Accesories: Bold Brights brads, Clear Rhinestone brads

No comments:

Post a Comment