Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chocolate Box

I made this cute little box using the Bigz XL Matchbox die with the Big Shot. The die also comes with three tags and that is what I used on my box (it is cut out of Rose Red). The paper is Island Oasis from the Summer Mini. I cut small strips of paper and covered the chocolate with it. It is a very easy box to put together and there are so many different ways to decorate the top. I saw a recent post from a fellow blogger who added a little easel card to the top. I will have to give that a try! Thanks for stopping by. If you would like to place an order, click the button on the right or feel free to email me!

Stamps: Short and Sweet

Ink: Rose Red Classic ink

Paper: Island Oasis DSP, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Bigz XL Matchbox die, Large Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment