Tuesday, July 30, 2013

More Convention Swaps

Today is the first day of school in the area where I live.  I retired from teaching (the last grade I taught was second grade) a year ago and today marks the second, first day of school, that I've "missed."  Yes, I do miss it but being able to visit my granddaughter whenever I want sure does make up for it. My friends have been busy getting their classrooms ready for their students.  It is only Tuesday but they are already exhausted because they've put so much into preparing everything to make sure that their rooms are inviting and welcoming and that the first day is fun for their students.  I'm thinking about all of them today!!!

As promised, here are more swaps that I received at Convention.

Kristina Dodson


Ronda Wade


Detra Blue


Debi Pippin


And here's a picture of my absolutely wonderful granddaughter, Audrey!


Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment