Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heading to Salt Lake City Tomorrow

Life has been so darn busy the last few weeks.  Tomorrow I leave for the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City.  I've been busy for weeks making cards to swap with other demonstrators.  I'm in four organized swaps, which are finished, bagged up and in my carry-on bag.  I have a few more to finish up to swap with others outside of the organized ones.  I'll share my swaps with you over the next few days as well as some pictures once the convention begins.  There are always so many displays and great ideas! I'm looking forward to seeing my friend, Kristina, in Salt Lake City tomorrow!  She lives in Kansas and I last saw her a year ago at Convention.  I am very much looking forward to catching up with her although we email each other on a regular basis. It is different actually seeing someone in person.  I can't wait! I'm off to go pack!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll leave you with a video by Stampin' Up that will tell you all about our wonderful embossing folders -- one of my favorite products!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment