Sunday, June 9, 2013

Six-Sided Sampler

Hi Friends!
We have unbearable heat here in California this week.  Thank goodness for air conditioning!!  It is supposed to cool down and only be in the 80's today. So happy about that!! 

Yesterday I had a Catalog Kickoff and this is one of the cards we made.  I used many new items on it first of which is one of our beautiful new In Colors, Coastal Cabana.  I wasn't sure what colors would go best with it so I consulted my Color Coach and found that Calypso Coral was a match.  I never would have paired these together but I was very pleased with how pretty it looked.  I also used our new stamp set, Six-Sided Sampler with the Hexagon punch.  You could spend all day making different variations with this stamp set and punch.  Change up the colors, vary the stamps from the set and the placement of your stamped pieces and you will have some stunning results!!  

Have a wonderful day!
Tracy

You can visit my Stampin' Up! online store 24/7!

Supplies
Stamps:  Six-Sided Sampler, A Dozen Thoughts
Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stamp-a-ma- jig
Tools:  Hexagon punch


A Dozen Thoughts



Six-Sided Sampler







No comments:

Post a Comment