Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Washi Tape


Hi Friends!
I almost didn't post this card because I can't decide if I like it or not.  I used our new Gingham Garden Washi tape.  Washi tape is so popular now and I have to admit that this is the first time that I've used it.  It is so easy to peel off the roll and adhere to your card.  I'm sure I will be making many more cards with this fun product!

I've also used a new stamp set and punch on my card!  I used one of the stamps from the set Label Love and punched it out with the Artisan punch.  How did I get the different colors on the stamped image?  I used my Stampin' Write Markers directly on the stamp!   If you would like to purchase both the stamp set Label Love and the Artisan punch, be sure to use the Bundle order numbers.  You'll save 15%! (Wood Bundle:  132723, Clear Mount:  132722)

Thanks so much for dropping by today.  If you would like to order any of the products I've used on my card, you can visit my SU! online store HERE.

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Label Love
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz
Ink:  Stampin' Write Markers:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Gingham Garden Washi tape, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools:  Artisan punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly punch, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment