Friday, May 10, 2013

Oh, Hello

Hi Friends!
Today's card is one that was inspired by a card I saw in Stampin! Success, a magazine for demonstrators.  It uses the Honeycomb embossing folder for the Big Shot which has become one of my favorite folders.  The stamp set I used is Oh, Hello.  I stamped the chevron pattern in Crumb Cake and used my Oval Framelits and Big Shot to cut it out.  To color the flower I used my Gumball Green and Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write markers and applied the color directly to the stamp.  It is such an easy way to get different colors on a stamped image.  I made a little bow with Linen Thread and adhered it with a two-way glue pen.  I used dimensionals to apply the honeycomb layer to my card base to give it extra dimension.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tracy

Supplies
Stamps:  Oh, Hello
Paper:  Crumb Cake
Ink:  Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Gumball Green
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Basic Pearls, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals
Tools:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Itty Bitty Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment