Saturday, October 27, 2012

Double Layer Card and HUGE SALE


I've shown you several cards using the Triple Time technique but today my card uses two layers instead of three! I saw this technique over at a new site called Stamping and Blogging! 
All of my stamp images are from the set Day of Gratitude.  My colors are Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade. A quick and easy card to put together!

On Monday, Stampin' Up! is having a HUGE, ONE DAY SALE on every stamp set (except hostess sets and bundles).  Every stamp set will be 15% off!!!  These prices will only be good on Monday so if you would like to place an order that day, contact me.  You can email me  or order right from my online store.  Stampin' Up! has never had a sale like this before!!  Get those sets that you've been wanting or purchase holiday gifts!!! Email me if you have any questions!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Tracy

Supplies
Day of Gratitude stamp set
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade, Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade
Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment