Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Audrey Aurora


Last Tuesday, September 25th at 6:33 pm, my granddaughter, Audrey Aurora, was born to my daughter Erin and her husband, Tyler!  Once we knew Erin was in labor, my husband and I took about twenty minutes to load the car and began our 7 hour journey to the hospital. We made it before Audrey was born, which made me very happy!  She is a gorgeous baby and we are already in love with her. She is so precious and each morning it was a joy to see her again! We had to head home today and I am missing Erin and her little family terribly.  I think that between my husband and I, we took about 400 pictures so that will help! I took quite a few videos too. If you are a new parent or grandparent, I am sure you understand the need for so many pictures!!!
 
Needless to say, I took a little break from stamping to be with my new grandchild.  I will start creating again and posting very soon.  I had promised some blog candy so be looking for that in the near future!!
 
Take Care,
Tracy
 
Order online at my Stampin' Up! store at:  www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net

3 comments: