Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wicked Cool


The inspiration for this card came from fellow demo, Lisa Rodriguez, at Convention.  She put on a wonderful event the day before Convention and made several projects for each of us using this stamp set, Wicked Cool.  After seeing what she made I HAD to go buy the stamp set for myself.  I love these colors together! Purple is my favorite color so any time I can use it in a card, I am a happy girl.  I used the shimmer paint in my spritzer again but it is hard to see it in the photo.   You can always double click on the picture to enlarge it. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Tracy

Stamping Supplies
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Ink:  Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant
Stampin' Write Markers:  Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade
Punches:  1 3/4 Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Large Oval
Accessories:  Stamping Sponges, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Spider Web Embossing folder, Stampin' Spritzer, Champagne Shimmer Paint

Order 24/7 at my Stampin' Up store:  www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment