Friday, September 21, 2012

Birthday Box Card




My card today is one that I am going to go send off to a friend as soon as I finish this post!  It is called a box card and opens up to a box that is two inches high.  I realize I should have taken a picture from an angle where you can see that.  I am going to put a gift card inside and write a note on the Whisper White paper I put at the bottom of it.  The great thing is that it fits perfectly into one of our Whisper White envelopes!I made a belly band to fit around it so that it will stay closed.  The hardest part of this project was figuring what paper I wanted to use!  I like this card because it is unique and I hope my friend likes it too!

Take Care,
Tracy

Visit www.teacherstamper.stampinup.net to order your stamping/scrapbooking supplies!  They will be delivered right to your door!

1 comment:

  1. I just say it's a beautiful gift...same like a gift card put in Gift Card envelopes..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete