Saturday, July 21, 2012

Last Day of Convention

Today is the last day of convention and I am sad that it is almost over. Back to real life tomorrow!

Many items from the Holiday catalog (which goes live on August 1st) were highlighted this week. Here is a picture of some leaves that were made with a new Big Shot die called Autumn Accents and our new Champagne glitter paper which looks BEAUTIFUL in person!


I will be purchasing both of these products!!



This top card was one of my swap cards and I made 112 of them. I love the combination of these two new colors together (Midnight Muse and Gumball Green). The bottom card is another variation. It is a bit more labor intensive so I opted with the top one for my actual swap.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll post my other swaps tomorrow! Have a great day!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment