Sunday, July 22, 2012

Almost Home

I left Salt Lake City yesterday afternoon. It certainly was hard to leave all of that excitement! I took hundreds of pictures which will be fun to go back and look at to help me remember the fabulous time i had!! I'm at my mom's house where we will be celebrating my daughter's birthday today. I missed it while at convention. She turned 31 and we will have a fun celebration tonight!!! Then we will head home tomorrow. Can't wait to get back into my stamp room!

Every day at convention we have a least one general session where all the demonstrators get together. Here's a picture of the stage.





They have huge screens all over so that you can see the presenters on stage. All of the demonstrators in attendance yesterday received the free stamp set, Moving Forward. So much fun! If you purchase this stamp set, Stampin' Up! donates $3.00 of the proceeds to Ronald McDonald's House Charities. You can find it on the back page of the catalog.



There are many, many displays of products and cards. I love their fabric which is used in the photo below.These flowers were made using a Big Shot die!













Here's my 3x3 swap. Once I get home I will share many of the swaps I received.


Thank you for stopping by!!

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment