Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wonderful Mother

I made this card using Vintage Vogue from the Occasions Mini. (Don't forget that this catalog is only good until April 30th and then we will have a brand new one!) I also used the Butterfly punch - for the bottom one (not sure if you can see it), I used Bashful Blue and for the one on top I used our cardstock vellum. After I made this I thought that the vellum butterfly would look really pretty if it were run through the Big Shot. I will post another one showing that look which is really beautiful. I used a half pearl from the Pretties Kit for the center of the butterfly and used a glue dot to adhere it. The paper is our Designer Series paper in Bashful Blue. This paper is also two sided as all of our other papers. Thank you for stopping by and hope you are having a great weekend!

1 comment: