Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring is Here!

Here is another flower using the Sweet Treat Cups. I used Orchid Opulence which is one of my VERY favorites but it will be retiring. I may just have to buy a few packages of this before it goes away!

Don't forget that Friday is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini and then on Saturday, May 1st you will be able to order from the new Summer Mini Catalog! As a demonstrator I was able to preorder a few of the stamp sets a few weeks ago. Tomorrow I will show you a card using the Sweet Scoops set and Watercolor Trio!

Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me!

Supplies
Stamps: Great Friend

Ink: Orchid Opulence

Paper: Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, and Old Olive cardstock, Cottage Wall DSP

Punches: Scallop Oval, Boho Blossoms, Small Oval, Large Oval

Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sweet Treat Cups, Old Olive satin ribbon, Gold brad

No comments:

Post a Comment